Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillator (CRT-D) / Only the X4 quadripolar CRT-D provides 17 pacing vectors plus industry-leading projected longevity for more streamlined patient care.
Models G146 and G148
The INOGEN X4 CRT-D features 17 pacing vectors designed to provide more options for phrenic nerve stimulation avoidance and pacing threshold management.
- Brings forward the same long lasting battery technology as previous generations of Boston Scientific devices.
- Includes the new EasyView™ header with color coded lead ports, designed to improve implant efficiency.
- The world's thinnest high-energy CRT-D on the market.
Offers an uncompromised set of features
- An advanced system solution for patient comorbidities and HF monitoring (HF Perspectiv™ report, LATITUDE™ NXT Remote Patient Management* with weight scale and blood pressure sensors, and Respiratory Rate Trend).
- AcuShock™Advanced Technology, multiple programmable options to reduce inappropriate and unnecessary shocks, including a choice of rhythm discriminators, antitachycardia pacing (ATP) therapy in all rates zones, and advanced sensing and filtering.
- SafetyCore™ technology intended to provide lifesaving shock therapy and basic pacing functionality in the event of an unrecoverable fault.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|G148||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.18 x 0.99||73.8||32.5||RA:IS-1; RV:DF4; LV:IS4|
|G146||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.08 x 0.99||73.4||32.0||RA:IS-1; RV:IS-1/DF-1; LV:IS4|
- For longevity calculations based on different settings please contact Boston Scientific technical services or your local representative.
- Boston Scientific devices have a limited product warranty of 6 years in available geographies.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 battery chemistry.
- The usable battery capacity is 1.9 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by date).